TT $9.95 charge

Hey, if I want to buy OEM parts I have to pay 9.95. Why is this? Not that I am cheap or anything, I would pay that just to read these forums. Are the OEM parts at discount prices or something? :thumbsup:

Thanks!

Yup.... (glances up) 30-50 percent off in fact :thumbsup:

They are at major discounts. The are some odd legalities in some states involved in offering some retail items at below certain price points. This can be worked around by making you join a closed membership group with a fee attached to the membership. Costco, a large western public wholesaler, does it this way and no one complains (well, some do...).

TT OEM doesn't list everything for everything, but their service is excellent, and they'll try to get you what they don't have listed.

Let's put it this way, if you lost the amount of money you'd save by paying the membership fee and buying a set of friction plates and springs for your clutch, compared to retail, you'd be p*ssed. :thumbsup:

What??? You got to be :thumbsup: kidding me!!! I get a 10% discount off from where I bought my bike from. Just spent $200.00 there on OEM guards and stuff. Looks like I will not be shoping there anymore.

Hey, I added the $9.95 fee to my shopping cart and it let me shop the OEM parts. However, I did to see any 2006 YZ parts available, am I doing something wrong? :thumbsup:

call and ask about them.

example of savings: look at valves. way more than 30% off.

Hey, I added the $9.95 fee to my shopping cart and it let me shop the OEM parts. However, I did to see any 2006 YZ parts available, am I doing something wrong? :thumbsup:

I was surfing the other day on there and couldn't find any 05 parts lists either??

quick question about the TT store.

Is valve assembly part # 5GR-14340-00-00 just a set of 5 valves?

someone please fill me in.