Baja Designs street legal kit question

I see there are different kits for different models and some have 2 kits where one is more of a stationary jobber and the other is a quick release.

This # 12-1300RD is the only kit they list for 650R. Is this a quick release one or not?

https://www.bajadesigns.com/NET/images/items/121300WTbig.jpg

Are they $489 every where or can you get them cheaper somewhere?

Do they come in red?

Email Chris Blais at chris@blaisracingservices.com They can sometimes offer better prices on BD products. Ask and see. Tell him Motochris sent you....it should help.

They just dropped the old one fairly recently, (not quick release, think they called it "classic"). I've seen them from a few sources sinces, resellers. Watch Ebay if you want one. Somebody was selling them for $350 a month or two ago.

I just installed the baja designs kit. They are all quick release now. I would highly recommend upgrading to the flushmount kit. Also, If you are running a rewound stator other than sending yours to them, like a rickystator, tell them when you order it. They will send you a required relay to utilize the additional power. Must say, very nice kit and very simple to install. The guys at BD are very knowledgable and helpful if you have any question. :thumbsup:

i have one that I would sell for $300. It is white. but the same as the red. It has never been installed.

i have one that I would sell for $300. It is white. but the same as the red. It has never been installed.

Still available?