HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Knapman

How tall are you?

56 posts in this topic

Riiight. Im 5'5" right now, Im only 15 and I plan on getting a 650 in 8 months...Hmmm, something seems wrong. :thumbsup:

6'2-6'3 depending on what kind of hair day I'm having :ride:

The 650R fits me like a jimmie glove. :thumbsup:

For the two guys that are 5'10" how well can you touch? And do you have abnormally long legs or anything? :thumbsup:

the 650 isn't a tall bike - I used to have a XT600 Tenere '84 model - talk about tall - tip-toes for me at 6'2" -- however, there was a guy in town who had the same bike who was at the most 5"8 and had to kick start it while it was on the side stand, at stop lights he had to slide off the seat to reach the pavement with one foot. He had no problems. Was cool to watch how he handled that big bike. One moving, it all didn't matter

Peter

For the two guys that are 5'10" how well can you touch? And do you have abnormally long legs or anything? :thumbsup:

I can't flat-foot it but I've never felt it was too tall.

5'9.5" 30 inseam. I'm on tippy toes since I set the preload to max (245lbs). I'm buying a lowering link, but once I get the proper springs for my weight I'm guessing I'll be back where I am now.

6'6" - tall seat foam helps, CR high Pro Tapers, but I could still use some addl. height in the bars. Any suggestions? :thumbsup:

5"10, Can be a little tuff when taking a spill while riding steep hills here in tennessee. But I feel very comfortable with the bike. :thumbsup: