HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheChknHwk

WR400 Rear spring

5 posts in this topic

Looking for a wr400 rear spring for my cousin's bike. Anyone have any suggestions on where to obtain one. We would like some type of progressive spring for a 180lb rider. I did a search in here and didn't find "wr400 rear spring" so I'm starting a new post. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the heads up, but do they have a website or is there a preferred dealer (price wise) I should inquire with because I found some of their springs on partsunlimited.com, but only for ktm. I do the ATV thing, so I'm not familiar w/the bike vendors and aftermarket. Thanks.

Use their spring calculator. You'll likely want a 5.2 or 5.4 spring, p/n SRSP6228XX, $109 give or take. The TT store can get it to your buddy for likely the best price around...SC