06 yz450f trans noise

I just bought a new 06 450 and took it out for its break in time. I did not ride it hard the first few hours at the track. I was going to do one hard moto before i left the track 5 hours later and i noticed that i had a terrible grinding noise coming from the clutch/ transmission area. I rode back to the pits and loaded up and took it back to the dealer. They said they found nothing wrong with it. I go the track again( second time i have ridden it now) and fire it up everything is fine. 3 laps into my moto i hear the noise come back! this time i can feel a distinct vibration in the bars. I go back to the pits and scratch my bald head. Start it again and noise and vibration is gone. Go back on the track do a few laps and it comes back again what the heck is the deal !!!. anyone have any advice.

Thanks

It is not chain noise because when i come to a stop you can hear the noise very loud down by the crankcase. It is no the skid plate because i have already put foam in it to keep the mud out and i have also replaced the stock oil with Amsoil Synthetic. I have been riding and racing for many years i even pulled off the clutch cover thinking i broke a clutch plate or something. Nothing to be found there, and no metal in the stock oil when i drained it Who knows!

• 3 weeks later...