HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
puxx

2 smoke msg board???

9 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of a good one I have a friend who has a smoking problem

He doesnt kno it causes cancer

Why is this even posted here? I guess we do need a mod quick..lol

But this isnt a laughing matter really....my Dad died in 03 from smoking and he was too young and a damn good guy, should still be here.

Why is this even posted here? I guess we do need a mod quick..lol

But this isnt a laughing matter really....my Dad died in 03 from smoking and he was too young and a damn good guy, should still be here.

Sorry about your dad, but I think Dudek is talking about a 2 stroke motorcycle board.....and being facicious...dude, look down in the main screen, youll see posts and threads about 2 strokes....I have one too. I even like it!

LOL the bike is'nt smoking (any more than normal) its breaking the carb needle

LOL the bike is'nt smoking (any more than normal) its breaking the carb needle

Damn global warming.

This some kind of riddle, right?

Maybe you should give us more clues…because right now I’m pretty stumped.

This is what I’ve got so far…:

..You are looking for a “2 smoke msg board” ( aka: 2 cycle message board) because the bike is breaking the jet needle completely off…

Am I right?

If I am, I think I may have some answers.

Now is the jet needle breaking completely in half, or splitting down the middle?

Either way, It’s obvious, that at 1/4 to 3/4 throttle, the bike is producing so much force on the jet needle/needle jet (from a tremendous amount of compression) that it’s actually shearing it in 2.

Question is … when at full throttle, is the main jet actually melting from the extreme and supernatural engine pressures? I would be concerned with this above all, because at that rate - you MUST run a Ultra-capacity Fuel Pump…the gravity feed just aint gonna cut it!

If this still doesn’t help, I’d recommend bypassing the inferior mikuni , and going with one of those alcohol injection systems. Just remember to get the correct nozzle for proper 2 stroke methanol fuel atomization!

Hope this helps

Good luck!