Decisions Decisions.............

Well, I finally made up my mind. I'm selling the Harleys, the CRF450R, and keeping the xr600R. What a decision......took months...no, I'm not rich, I got a 1969 XLCH Sporty, a 1980 FXWG Wide Glide and a 2003 CRF450R all on the chopping block. Anywho, I want to update my lighting. Yes, search the 1000 times prior in here...BUT, I have no intentions of using turn signals. I have a new Acerbis LED tail lite. I want to get a brigter dim-able headlite. (BULB or whole assy?). I realize I need a new Stator (or rewind). In a nut shell, I want a bright arse headlite that is street legal. Looked at the Diablo from BD. $500 is a bit much. Lemme know what ya think. Later Thanks in advance. JL

It sounds like what you could use is a bigger stator (200w) and dual headlights. Wire them so you could use one or the other, or both. If you plan on riding fast off-road at night, helmet lights are a good idea.

It sounds like what you could use is a bigger stator (200w) and dual headlights. Wire them so you could use one or the other, or both. If you plan on riding fast off-road at night, helmet lights are a good idea.

got any suggestions for the duals?