Which Bars Work with Scotts Damper?

I want to put a Scotts Damper on my 05WR450 with a Fastway Brush Guard system with Mounting plate for damper. Looks like I'll need new bars for damper to fit since crossbar is too low on stock bars. Any suggestions on 7/8 higher replacement bars where damper will fit under crossbar OR after market 1 1/8". Looks like fat bars need new triple clamp or adapter, right? Suggestions??

I want to put a Scotts Damper on my 05WR450 with a Fastway Brush Guard system with Mounting plate for damper. Looks like I'll need new bars for damper to fit since crossbar is too low on stock bars. Any suggestions on 7/8 higher replacement bars where damper will fit under crossbar OR after market 1 1/8". Looks like fat bars need new triple clamp or adapter, right? Suggestions??

Bend the stock cross bar to fit over the dampner.

On my 05, I went with the Fastway system with combined damper mount, Superb! BRP top clamp rubber mounted, Renthal fat bars with the scotts above the bars. I would recommend going over to either Renthal fat bars or Protaper 1 1/8 while your at it as most people end up bending the stock 7/8 bars, I bent my stock bars. :thumbsup: