1999 WR400 Throttle stop

Does a 1999 Wr400 have the throttle stop screw?

I have been looking at some pictures and It looks like a little different set up then the new bikes have.

the 99's do have a throttle stop and if its not ground down yet, you are missing out on probley 20% of you power. It can be removed and ground down to the YZ setting which is a lot shorter, there are a couple others mods you can do to really make it scream. I beleive that you need to grind a full 9.75mm off the stop to get where you want to be. There was a thread that had all the free mods and pics for the 99 but after searching for you, I cant find it. This one should help though.

heres a link that will probley help.

throttle.htm

the 99's do have a throttle stop and if its not ground down yet, you are missing out on probley 20% of you power. It can be removed and ground down to the YZ setting which is a lot shorter, there are a couple others mods you can do to really make it scream. I beleive that you need to grind a full 9.75mm off the stop to get where you want to be. There was a thread that had all the free mods and pics for the 99 but after searching for you, I cant find it. This one should help though.

heres a link that will probley help.

http://www.thumperfaq.com/throttle.htm