Gearing of L & R

Just wondering if a street legal R with stock gearing will cruise comfortably all day at 70- 75 mph like an L would or would the R be revving too high and have to be geared taller?

I own an L so i dont know first hand, but the R is designed to tear across the desert at 100 mph if that helps :thumbsup:

Just wondering if a street legal R with stock gearing will cruise comfortably all day at 70- 75 mph like an L would or would the R be revving too high and have to be geared taller?

No, and yes.

Comfort is a relative thing, as some don;t mind the buzziness when using lower gearing.

I have a 96 XR600R supermoto and have 15~45 on it now. It does 102 top end, but thats not at the rev limiter, and cruises great at around 70. but I have yet to do that ALL day! I guess if I had to cruise ALL day on it it would be OPK if I got off every 100 miles or so to stretch and take a break. You need to do a few things though, gel grips, bar snake, and probab look into a rubber mount setup for the bars and some rubber footpegs if thats your need!