does somebody make a forkbrace for the 650l?

I don't see one on here (store) at happytrails, dualstar, or dennis kirk.

Where do you get them from? :thumbsup:

Ebay, Summers Racing, SuperBrace etc....

I use a Summers, and am glad I do. They are cheap on ebay and basically the same.

I don't see one on here (store) at happytrails, dualstar, or dennis kirk.

Where do you get them from? :thumbsup:

PM me if your interested in a billet fork brace with matching billet top tree as a package deal.

I am a USD convert now and I no longer need them.

hi i havent tried these but they are inexpensive

http://www.rswracing.com/xr650l.htm

:thumbsup:

has anyone tried these? they look kind of clunky... but at 125.00 - maybe worth a shot.

rob

has anyone tried these? they look kind of clunky... but at 125.00 - maybe worth a shot.

rob

Those look an awful lot like the ones Treadmarks had on his bike, maybe he can answer this one.

I kinda like the way they look.

Those look an awful lot like the ones Treadmarks had on his bike, maybe he can answer this one.

I kinda like the way they look.

Howdy happy,

Yes, I had these on my bike. They worked great and helped considerably with fork flex. It made the bike more flickable in traffic, and the ignition switch and dash panel fits just like stock.

Another vote for the rsw brace. Bolted on with no trouble, I cut the fork boots a little shorter and screwed them back on.Looks nice to me. Count on modding the fender, if you don't you'll only have 8 " clearance for 11" travel. Picked mine up used for 15$ so I'm happy.

I have ridden Ls with and without the SRC brace, the brace is a huge improvement. The SRC kit is top quality.