Looking for pics of your 2006 YZ450F

Street legal

IMG_3507.jpg

IMG_3506.jpg

IMG_3505.jpg

IMG_3504.jpg

IMG_3503.jpg

IMG_3502.jpg

How much did it cost to make it street legal????????

bumblebee, it was about $270 for the kit which included the front fairing with light, the rear fender add on with tail light, wiring, license plate holder, rear brake hydraulic switch, battery, and battery charger.

Then about another $30 for the mirror which came seperate.

Again here is mine:

2006YZF450012.jpg

2006YZF450011.jpg

rooster wrooster,

What brand of skid plate is that? Are the case guards seperate?

Its a gytr Enduro Skid Plate. The case guards are part of the plate.

bumblebee, it was about $270 for the kit which included the front fairing with light, the rear fender add on with tail light, wiring, license plate holder, rear brake hydraulic switch, battery, and battery charger.

Then about another $30 for the mirror which came seperate.

Where'd ya get it?????? and did you rewind your stator or what do you mean by battery charger????? do you know if there is a quick way to just get a working headlight? i want a light for night riding but maybe getting a streetlegal kit for my bike would be good. is it easy to switch from street to dirt ready?????

It is powered by a battery. I looked for a stator or anything to power some lights but nothing is available for an '06. Battery is the only option. The light is really only for looks unless you plan on getting somewhere fast because the light lasts for about 12 minutes. I bought mine from sicass.com, but I know other places sell them as well.