Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SniperTeamBravo

Need a place to post pics

12 posts in this topic

So, Im making SOME progress on the desert sled I got free but have no way to post pics here. Bummer! I have a question, why doesn't this site have a provision for adding a pic to a post? I don;t know enough about computers to know if that is a big deal to do or if it just eats up too much bandwidth...can someone tell me? Thanks.

All you can do is host the pics at Photobucket or similar site and post the url here, or put pics in your garage here, that's my 2 cents :thumbsup:

In the "garage". You can post pics there and it will host it for you. very easy to do. Go up to the tab that says "Garage" and follow the destructions. :thumbsup: See it's easy. I just added my bike, uploaded a pic and hosted it in 2 minutes.

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=24668

In the "garage". You can post pics there and it will host it for you. very easy to do. Go up to the tab that says "Garage" and follow the destructions. :thumbsup: See it's easy. I just added my bike, uploaded a pic and hosted it in 2 minutes.

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=24668

WOW sweet Yamaha! And thanks!

OK, let me try this, this is the before and after pics of the tank so far on the project XR630R desert sled...what do you guys think? I am trying to get it to look old school Dakar/Baja and the old HRC machines were reed white and blue, whihc I like. BTW the stripes I made were a bitch to apply! Got Er Done though!

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/garage.php?do=viewvehicle&vid=6362

If you copy the link of the picture and then in the "reply to thread" screen you click on the little picture of the mountain and paste the picture there it will show up on the post instead of just a link. :thumbsup:

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=24670

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=24671

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=24669

Great thread guys.

I didn't know my garage was accessible under the avatar, and I know a lot of people didn't know how to easily put pics into a thread.

That baja is looking really cool. I am envious now. The motard tank looks good too.

I like the motard, too bad I like the dirt so much..maybe I would go street again too. But I did sell my tricked 96 Erion Racing CBR900rr, to buy my XR650L and did all the mods myself. So I gotta be able to hit the trails...