HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
babyspankynhb

'07 Plastics and Lights

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys! I just checked out the new '07 on the Yami site and it looks killer! Does anyone know if the new fenders and lights will fit the '06?

From what it looks like its just a YZ fender. I changed mine to a setup like that to get a better plate holder. Use an 03-05 YZ fender then get the lights.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n273/johnnyjeep/60723001.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n273/johnnyjeep/60723002.jpg

Between the pic quality and the rack its kind of hard to see, bu youll get the idea

John in Vegas

Are you sure the 07 WR plastics are the same as 06 YZ plastics? They look different... I've got a connection for stock Yamaha parts, but the place only sells boat stuff, so they don't know about bikes... Maybe I'll just have to try it as soon as they are avalible to ship.

There should be a sticky on what years YZ & WR parts are interchangable (expecially body)..

What years where the major changes done ?

Sorry bout the hyjack mang..

I would like to know if the headlight assembly would fit an 06 also, I guess we will have to wait until someone tries one i guess.