Good Price on 06 450 around Ohio?

Anyone know of a shop to get a good deal on an 06 450? I have found one for $5500 in Pa about 200 mile from me. That price seems pretty good to me. I am going to call them this afternoon to get the details about any other fees. I am pretty sure that they are only charging for tax to PA residents. Would I have to pay to title then in my state?

I think dealer invoice is about $5800 or 5900, so that is a smoking deal. Especially since there are few changes for '07

That is a great price if it's OTD. I have seen used '06 YZ450Fs going for around that.

I talked to the guy and he said $5500 plus $65 for documentation. Then I have to get it titled in Ohio. Still a good deal I think.

Check with World of Wheels @ 866-676-5721 and ask for Bob. He will treat you very well!

Check with Honda East in Toledo they had the best price when I bought mine.

I'd imagine you're looking for a new 450, but thought I'd mention this. I live in Central Ohio and have actually been thinking of selling my 06 450 that has 20 hours on it. Would you believe that I actually miss my 2005 RM250 from last year!

I can get a new 06 450 for $5500. So if you can beat that pretty good than ill think abou it. Some people just like the 2 strokes better. I still think they are awsome bikes.

Anyone know of a shop to get a good deal on an 06 450? I have found one for $5500 in Pa about 200 mile from me. That price seems pretty good to me. I am going to call them this afternoon to get the details about any other fees. I am pretty sure that they are only charging for tax to PA residents. Would I have to pay to title then in my state?

I would call back and make sure he gave you the price for a 450. $5565 You are not going to do better than that,if he wasn't mistaken.

That's a crazy deal, make sure it was a '06 YZ450F though, they might have gave you a different bike by accident or something.

Yeah i have talked to him already. Guess Im gonna go that route then. They are selling 06 yz125's for $3500! :thumbsup: