Anodizing the forks??

maybe its just me, but i hate with a passion the gold colored forks... is it possible to get them anodized? anyone done it??

i would appreciate the information!

John.

The gold color IS anodize. Yes, you can have them striped and anodized another color. In Cali, get out your wallet, as the hazmat fees will probably cost more than the forks.

The gold color IS anodize. Yes, you can have them striped and anodized another color. In Cali, get out your wallet, as the hazmat fees will probably cost more than the forks.

lol my thoughts exactly :ride::thumbsup:

Thanks for the replies :thumbsup:

I got in touch with someone who knows an anodizer here local to where i live that does really good work. so i dropped them off today and i should get them back on Tuesday.. I will post pictures if anyone is interested. I decided to go with Flat Black..

Im curious, would it be a pain in the ass to get the rear shock done?? with the nitrogen cylinder and what not? same thing? strip it down to metal and take it in?

John.

Yes, I did it on my 05 it was not worth it.

^ the front the rear or both?

John.

Thanks for the replies :thumbsup:

I got in touch with someone who knows an anodizer here local to where i live that does really good work. so i dropped them off today and i should get them back on Tuesday.. I will post pictures if anyone is interested. I decided to go with Flat Black..

Im curious, would it be a pain in the ass to get the rear shock done?? with the nitrogen cylinder and what not? same thing? strip it down to metal and take it in?

John.

Was it difficult to strip them down?

the front fork tubes came apart easily and completely down to just the tubes...

currently, im having some problems with the rear shock.. couple of items that look like theyre permanent, or pressed in it..

John.