Rear contoured rotor?

Does anybody know if other XR models rear brake rotors with fit the xr650r "06" model, Mine is bent pretty good.....Rockymountain atv does not show a rear EBC contoured brake rotor for the rear,Hmmm ?

Thanks in advance. ps-Done a search already....

I'd like to know as well, Mine is getting pretty thin and within the next year I will prolly need a new rotor. Where in Maine are you from? Part of any riding clubs?

Im in southern Maine Berwick, I don`t know of any clubs... I have`nt had a dirtbike in years, just trying to get used to riding again. I do know this the seat will put a hurt`in to ya`s "TAINT",LOL. I just ordered a wave rotor yesterday from somersworthcyclecenter.com it`s just over the NH border, I will be here today sometime I`ll let ya know what make when I get it....

Is your bike street legal? I just got mine all done and legal here in Maine real easy.... ? Gene

Yeah, I'm from real north, right on the Canadian Border in the Saint John Valley Area and just a little south of the Allagash Wilderness. Yes, My BRP is plated in Maine, however Augusta is currenlty asking me for an unplated canadian registration prior to issuing my title. If I do not produce this document they will be placing my registration on suspension status. I don't know how to get this unplated registration as I contacted Canada and no such document exsist. I called and explained my case to DOT and they are adament to have this document. Oh well, I still ride like he11. Talk to you later. Adam

Does anybody know if other XR models rear brake rotors with fit the xr650r "06" model, Mine is bent pretty good.....Rockymountain atv does not show a rear EBC contoured brake rotor for the rear,Hmmm ?

Thanks in advance. ps-Done a search already....

What your talking about is a wave rotor. I use Braking wave rotors. I have used OE rear rotor in good shape I was going to put on Ebay if you're interested.

What your talking about is a wave rotor. I use Braking wave rotors. I have used OE rear rotor in good shape I was going to put on Ebay if you're interested.

Thanks for the offer on the OE rotor.... In fact thats what I ended up with a Braking wave rotor #HO-13-RID, price $112.20 ?