Opinions on Windshields

I have searched and read alot of posts about different windshields but most of the posts are about who sales them or what manufacturer makes them. Does anyone have any personal experience with the the Spitfire like Martin posted about. I also found the Maer at Dennis Kirk and the one made by Cee bailey but I cant find anyone that actually has tried them out.

I need something to take the wind off a little so I don't get so fatigued on long rides. I also need to to be able to take a little abuse.

ANY experience??

I use the spitfire on my 650L, incredible difference! I would highly recommend any windscreen. Riding into very high winds is not even bothersome now, and my jacket is alot cleaner now that the windscreen is taking all hte bug abuse :thumbsup: .

I can remove the Spitfire in a few seconds for when I hit the dirt. Using the stock bars it does sit a little low for me (6'1"), but when I put on my new bar clamps and new bar, the problem should be resolved.

Rick

Yup!

Just don't let it get too hot or it will bubble.

Others have had success w/ putting it in the oven while the wife is out shopping :-)

Yup!

Just don't let it get too hot or it will bubble.

Others have had success w/ putting it in the oven while the wife is out shopping :-)

Thats gottastink!

Thanks, I am just wondering what to use as support on a 650L. I will probably use some alum. flatbar.