HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jr_vw2

where should I send my shock??

7 posts in this topic

I noticed after my ride Tues evening, that my rear shock is starting to leak. I live in Chattanooga TN. Where would be the best place for me to send my shock out and have it rebuilt? About how much would you think a rebuild would cost?

Thanks in advance

I had the same question a few days ago, and from what I've been able to gather from the help here it will be between $60-80 for a basic rebuild of your shock.

It's not close to you, but SMS Racing did my front forks. They are EXCELLENT at suspension work :thumbsup: . Here's their info:

3228 Fort Worth Drive, Suite B

Denton, Texas 76205

Phone#: 940-381-0737

Fax#: 940-381-0557

It's not close to you, but SMS Racing did my front forks. They are EXCELLENT at suspension work :thumbsup: . Here's their info:

3228 Fort Worth Drive, Suite B

Denton, Texas 76205

Phone#: 940-381-0737

Fax#: 940-381-0557

+1 on SMS racing. They rebuilt my YZ250 rear shock. Brian is a very nice guy and a pleasure to work with.

Swanny