HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kc55555

first ride

5 posts in this topic

I finally got my first real ride in on my 06 WR450. All I can say is WOW!!! It has gobs of power and the suspension, oh the suspension, it is light-years ahead of my 01 WR250. My only concern, and you know there has to be a concern, is that at low rpm when I open the throttle I hear a kinda of squeak no, more like a chirp during hard acceleration. It increase with RPM and as soon as I let off the throttle it dissapears<spelling>. When I wot it in neutral I think I hear it around the carb. It is not the slide because when it is off I do not hear it. And, at higher rpm I do not hear it. Any thoughts????? :thumbsup::ride::cry::ride:

I hear that sound too. When I hammer down on the throttle, my azz is singing all kinds of squeaky noises... :ride: The faster I go, the more it puckers...and the tighter it puckers, the higher the squeak !!!

Sorry, I couldn't resist... :thumbsup: