Precision Concepts Suspension- -worth it?

Can anyone vouch for Precision Concepts on a 650R? I realize that it's what the Honda off road team runs, but how about in a non-race application? I run mostly open desert, fire roads, and baja. Would like a smoother feel through the whoops and chop. I like to hit the sand whoops at a fast pace. I've heard from a friend that the difference is like night and day. True?

Thx

I had the full Monte from PC......revalve, springs for my weight and foot peg fix....and I am very pleased. The spring rate change was substantial, so I felt that a revalve was required. An intangible deciding factor was their involvement with the Team Honda bikes...... are there a lot of other shops specializing in right-side-up forks?

Can anyone vouch for Precision Concepts on a 650R? I realize that it's what the Honda off road team runs, but how about in a non-race application? I run mostly open desert, fire roads, and baja. Would like a smoother feel through the whoops and chop. I like to hit the sand whoops at a fast pace. I've heard from a friend that the difference is like night and day. True?

Thx

Ask any of my riding buddies I have passed a hundred times over the rough stuff like they were standing still if it works. If you are a real 650 rider you cannot do without it. I guarantee you will be able to ride so much faster you won't know how you rode without it. I trust you have already installed a Scott's stabilizer. The best costs money, just get over it.

Oh yeah, in answer to your question........TRUE!

Ask any of my riding buddies I have passed a hundred times over the rough stuff like they were standing still if it works. If you are a real 650 rider you cannot do without it. I guarantee you will be able to ride so much faster you won't know how you rode without it.

A pretty good endorsement. I just want me to be the thing that slows me down in the rough and not the bike. Cost is actually fairly reasonable comparatively and PC is local.

Thanks

I've had 1 bike done by Race Tech and 1 by PC, PC is way better for the $. Plus your dealing with people that know the bike better. I took the other bike back to RT 3 X's and it still wasn't right, I finally gave up on them.

everybody who runs it swears by it but I would too if I spent that kinda dough!

I looked at their website, it didnt look that expensive to me, am I missing something? $150.00 per set of forks and 150 for the shock? Thats about the same as racetech or Noleen....Im hainvg my forks and shock done by Noleen only because they built them for the guy who owned the bike and have their stuff inside them but on my supermoto the racetech stuff needs to be redone too. Should I go PC instead on the supermoto?

I looked at their website, it didnt look that expensive to me, am I missing something? $150.00 per set of forks and 150 for the shock? Thats about the same as racetech or Noleen....Im hainvg my forks and shock done by Noleen only because they built them for the guy who owned the bike and have their stuff inside them but on my supermoto the racetech stuff needs to be redone too. Should I go PC instead on the supermoto?

$700 is what I hear for a revalve and springs...

They prefer tp receive your stuff bone stock so keep that in mind.