Before and After of my 02 YZ426

Here are some pics of my 426 the before pics are when I first brought it home, (I rode it first) And the after pics are what it is after new exhaust, graphics, sprockets, plastic, seat cover...etc. Let me know what you guys thinks

berfore

berfore1.jpg

before2.jpg

After

100_1219.jpg

100_1222.jpg

100_1223.jpg

100_1221.jpg

Very nice. Maybe I need to give mine a makeover.

Nice, really needed the tires too! Tires, grips, exhaust, frame guards, chain, sprockets, graphics...anything Im missing?

Ahaha, just seen you said the updates in your post. :thumbsup: Looks good!

Beautiful. :thumbsup:

wow that looks great!

Dude that is NICE, a good, real clean bike! :thumbsup: makes putting those new parts on worth it. :ride:

I just put the new exhaust and chain and sprockets on today I cant wait to ride it. It sounds much crisper with that WB exhaust on it.

Sweet bike! :thumbsup:

I just put the new exhaust and chain and sprockets on today I cant wait to ride it. It sounds much crisper with that WB exhaust on it.

Did you have to re-jet at all?

looks great now check those bearings - pivot, swingarm, shock and wheel and steering...replace those and it will feel new :thumbsup:

looks good, where did you get blue lower frame guards?

No I did not have to re jet the carb. and WB doesnt recomend that you rejet it either

I got the frame gaurds from Denniskirk.com they were like $9 they are made by.ACERBIS

Nice bike, did you get a good deal on all the parts? Order it all from the same place?

Doug

Too many decals. Washing the bike is good and I like the blue sprocket. I guess that's why I own mine and you own yours. If you like it is all that matters...at least until you ask what I think. :thumbsup:

Every time I get all new graphics for my bike and give it a make over....it feels brand new. Looks good man.