2006 YZ 450 - how to pick up?

But your Redbeard and us normal people can't do that stuff man! :thumbsup:

suckup

Just ride up along side the stand while doing a stoppie and flick the backend over with a little hip action...no lifting required. I used to be able to do it(well at least 1 out of 3 tries LOL), but not having ridden for a few years I am a bit out of practice.

Just ride up along side the stand while doing a stoppie and flick the backend over with a little hip action...no lifting required. I used to be able to do it(well at least 1 out of 3 tries LOL), but not having ridden for a few years I am a bit out of practice.

Nice :thumbsup:

I lift mine by the fender all the time and haven't had any problems. Throwing a little hip into to it really helps.

Thats how i do it.

I use the pipe.

Really, what exactly are you using in that pipe?

rim.............

I don't know how you guy's pick it up by the rim and stuff...don't the bike fall over from the front end while trying to grab it and lift it? I just do the fender...it's the only sensibly way I could think of...Those who lift it by the pipe...OUCH! Come back after a moto and burn myself, I don't think so.

i must agree with barch picking it up by the pipe hmmm. maybe after i get home and it's cold but after a 40 minute moto no way i actually did grab it there once . i wa just trying to scoot the ass end over a little and reached down and grabbed a handful of pipe and went for it but i had my gloves on so it took a couple of seconds to feel it. i was hopping around like an idiot and my buddies were all dying so let it be a lesson to those of you who use the pipe too much you will be burned