HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RLucky82

headlight

8 posts in this topic

I have a headlight and taillight for sale from a 99 WR400 and was wondering if anyone could tell me if this is the same for the 426 and 450s ?

HeadLight002.jpg

TailLight002.jpg

Light-KillSwitch002.jpg

thanks for any input

:ride: From the looks of the tail light, it does look very similiar to the stock light. I am sure though you might have to size it up to the actual one off an wr 450(2005).

The head light, if it came with a switch probally doesn't belong to the stock headlight.

I know this because mine does not have any switch. It is a single beam light.

:thumbsup:

Lit_ dueler

Hey, pretty sneaky, posing a "for sale" itm in the WR section! :thumbsup: mI think its all interchangeable except the connector on the rear tail lamp, but thats easy to overcome.

:ride: From the looks of the tail light, it does look very similiar to the stock light. I am sure though you might have to size it up to the actual one off an wr 450(2005).

The head light, if it came with a switch probally doesn't belong to the stock headlight.

I know this because mine does not have any switch. It is a single beam light.

:thumbsup:

Lit_ dueler

The HL switch looks the same as the one on my 02 426. It's not for hi or low, it's for on and off.

Looks just like my 02 426 h/l and t/l assembly. I'd bet its a perfect match. Now the WR450 may be slightly different but I can't confirm or deny.

Hey, pretty sneaky, posing a "for sale" itm in the WR section! :thumbsup: mI think its all interchangeable except the connector on the rear tail lamp, but thats easy to overcome.

It was an honest question - really. and this insn't a bump post just because its still for sale... :ride: