Want some stock 06 bars...

Who's got a set of stock 06 ProTaper's that they want to get rid of for cheap? I actually like the bend, but want an extra set so I can keep the Carmichael bends off of my CRF so I can swap around bars if I want.

Please define cheap....in monetary figures

Please define cheap....in monetary figures

How about you just tell me what you want and we'll go from there. I don't want to offend anyone with my level of stinginess.

How about you just tell me what you want and we'll go from there. I don't want to offend anyone with my level of stinginess.

You told us what you paid for your yami, you must not be that stingie! Seriously, you got bent over!

You told us what you paid for your yami, you must not be that stingie! Seriously, you got bent over!

Yeah, it weren't a very good deal, but unfortunately that's how it is pretty much anywhere here in AZ. All the damn Californians moved out here and drove the price up on everything! :thumbsup:

Based on what you paid for your bike.....my bars are worth at least $500..hahha.

Just kidding, I'll send you a PM

I have my stock bars, I only rode once with them before switching. I figure they should be worth $50. I live in SoCal so shipping should be cheap.

Me and WFO worked out a deal already. Thanks Rang :thumbsup:

no problem, If you ever feel you need another set for some reason later on, let me know. I'm not advertising these, so they are just going to sit around in my attic until somebody needs them.

and 10000 other 06 owners............ :thumbsup: