fastway footpegs

I have them as well,also in the low boy mode.My beef with them is if you are riding really muddy track they can become slippery! Even with the longest screws you can still slip!I also have the IMS pro sires and like them better!

It's a preference thing,you give up a little width for a better grip!!

I have fastway on my son's bike and White Bros TriPro on the 450. I installed the allen screws on the fastway to be similar to the White Bros. pegs. Mounted the longer allens in the midle row and shorter allens on the outside rows. The benefit of the Tripro peg and the fastway peg (setup this way) is that it allows your foot to pivot/shift easier. Makes shifting eaiser, especially when standing up. All in all the fastway pegs are great. Its like standing on a 2 by 4. But the downside is riding around with 2 by 4 you can smack rocks to tree stomps easier. I love them though.

I have fastway on my son's bike and White Bros TriPro on the 450. I installed the allen screws on the fastway to be similar to the White Bros. pegs. Mounted the longer allens in the midle row and shorter allens on the outside rows. The benefit of the Tripro peg and the fastway peg (setup this way) is that it allows your foot to pivot/shift easier. Makes shifting eaiser, especially when standing up. All in all the fastway pegs are great. Its like standing on a 2 by 4. But the downside is riding around with 2 by 4 you can smack rocks to tree stomps easier. I love them though.

Good idea!

I was thinking about those pivot pegs or the fastways (wouldn't mind some extra room).

Looks like fastways might just be the go.

And anthony, ballards got em for $150 which is good price.