BARR Vibrations!!!!

Try a triple clamp with rubber mounts for the bars and gel grips. Me, I started with the gel grips and it alone made a lot of difference.

Also, what bars are you using? If stock, try fat bars or even twin walls. ?

You need to take this seriously. You can get permanent nerve damage in your hands. I ride my dirt bikes almost every weekend and around 6,000. off road miles per year. The absolute best set up is the BRP upper triple clamps with rubber mounts and Pro Taper bars with liquid bar snake poured into it the bars. This set up is what I use on both of my bikes. It makes a big difference from stock. ?

You need to take this seriously. You can get permanent nerve damage in your hands. I ride my dirt bikes almost every weekend and around 6,000. off road miles per year. The absolute best ste up is the BRP upper triple clamps with rubber mounts and Pro Taper bars with liquid bar snake poured into it the bars. This set up is what I use on both of my bikes. It makes a big diference from stock. ?

Hey Indy. Is that bar snake really all that? I have considered it for my street bike, but I don't know a lot about it...yet. Is it really worth the $50, or are there other remedies that one can do. I have heard that some have put silicone and BB's in the bars ends with good results (I'm talking street bike). Could I do that in the wr?

I have the BRP triple clamp with pro taper bars and Scott's damper . The pro tapers and rubber mounts made an amazing difference in hand vibration this mod was worth every penny the Damper was icing on the cake.

Indy you have peaked my curiosity now you must tell us more (show and tell) about this liquid bar snake. I feel like I am about to learn something.

I have been reluctant to install those heavy bar end vibration dampers.

I recently filled the inside of my street bike bars with lead shot and will soon add it to my wr bars after feeling how much it dampened the vibration. I would estimate that it took a quarter cup to fill so it couldn't have weight too much. ?

Indy you have peaked my curiosity now you must tell us more (show and tell) about this liquid bar snake. I feel like I am about to learn something.

I have been reluctant to install those heavy bar end vibration dampers.

Indy ??? ??:ride::ride::ride: Little help here please...

Hey Indy. Is that bar snake really all that? I have considered it for my street bike, but I don't know a lot about it...yet. Is it really worth the $50, or are there other remedies that one can do. I have heard that some have put silicone and BB's in the bars ends with good results (I'm talking street bike). Could I do that in the wr?

Bar Snake is an amazing product it gets rid of all the high frequency vibrations and leaves the low ones that my hands can deal with. I run it on the clip-ons on my R1 and it works very well. The liquid bar snake kit will do 2 dirt bike bars. ?

Link to Bar Snake product: http://www.barsnake.com/

Bar Snake is an amazing product it gets rid of all the high frequency vibrations and leaves the low ones that my hands can deal with. I run it on the clip-ons on my R1 and it works very well. The liquid bar snake kit will do 2 dirt bike bars. ?

Link to Bar Snake product: http://www.barsnake.com/

? Hmmmmmmmmmm, thanks for the info. :ride: