What keeps you coming back to TT?

Because I've got no place else to goooo! "sob"...I've got no place else to go..."sob"

Because I've learned more about this bike and have been talked into doing my own mntc. And because the Moab get to gether was the best.

Excellent tech advice, period. And of course, all you boneheads! :)

Where you find the answers the service manual can't tell you.

Where you find the info on aftermarket parts that really help and are already tested by Joe.

Rapping with people who have knowledge in the technical sense with relation to a common thread, a certain type of motorcycle, and who have the knowledge and experience of riding. Riding can never be understood by those who dont. But those in the know, are clearly a superior people.

To see who the next KTM rider will be.

Originally posted by RetSenior:

To see who the next KTM rider will be.

:):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

No, say it ain't so. Looks like that big grin is a face of a new KTM rider.

Originally posted by RetSenior:

No, say it ain't so. Looks like that big grin is a face of a new KTM rider.

Nope, not yet. :) I'm actually thinking about keeping my WR (she's still lots o'fun) and buying the two-fiddy RFS when she comes out for the woods. Why choose! :D

George, did you notice that Bryan said "not yet"! Bryan, I'm keeping my WR. My 520 arrived today. It sure looks good sitting next to my WR and my DR. :D

Forget what they've told you. You can have it all! :)

By the way, Monty took it for a little tool around the parking lot and came back with a big smile on his face. :D

Ya Paul I noticed. Next Monty will be saying it. Paul make sure you make everyone that rides your KTM kick start it. The little black button is for you only and it takes to much time to train them on it.