2007 wr 450f

I just put a deposit on a new WR The dealer said they will be here sometime niddle October. I am really excited to get it I currently ride a drz 400 and I think this bike will be right up my alley. Some one keep us posted if they get one sooner which I am sure they will.

just out of curiosity, what price were you quoted on the '07 model - and how does that price compare to the deals that Yamaha currently has on the (soon to be superceeded) '06 model ?

Not much place to deal i guess I am paying 7200 out th door. There is no 06,s near where i am our i might have picked one of those up

ahh .. ok, over here the run-out deals are pretty good (in Aus$ that is)

a brand new '06 complete with full road registration and insurance + the $500 bonus direct from Yamaha to be spent on goodies (eg. bashplate, rad guards, barkbusters etc ...) out-the-door is $10,600

we're still waiting to see what the '07 will be released at ...

My local dealer (Champion Powersports, Belleville, MI) quoted me $6900 plus tax over the phone..... and I assume also plus shameless fees for paper and installing the front wheel. Oct-Nov delivery timeframe...or in other words, first ride in spring '07.

What's interesting is that I still find new, left over 2005 WR450's in my area....just sat on one at Nicholson's in Ann Arbor....I was there looking at an '06 YZ with one eye and a WR with the other so that I might assemble an image of an '07 WR. An illness for sure.

I was there trying look at an '06 YZ with one eye and a WR with the other so that I might assemble an image of an '07 WR. An illness for sure.

:thumbsup: And then it goes and looks totally different to what I imagined it to be like!!!

hay fallsalot try hondaeast of toledo youll get a better price

Hi Guys,

Found this review on Eat My Dirt on the new 2007 WR450 . Well worth a look to get all the potential specs. Had my 2006 7 months now & hankering for a '07 already. Oh well, another year or 2 & may trade up.

http://www.eatmydirt.com.au//reviews/2426 :thumbsup:

hay fallsalot try hondaeast of toledo youll get a better price

Called ToledoEast....no '07 pricing yet.

The article makes you want to wait for 2007 model. Currently on my short list is a WR450 or a KTM EXC 400 or 450.

:thumbsup: