HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
arizonachef

2007 wr 450f

10 posts in this topic

I just put a deposit on a new WR The dealer said they will be here sometime niddle October. I am really excited to get it I currently ride a drz 400 and I think this bike will be right up my alley. Some one keep us posted if they get one sooner which I am sure they will.

just out of curiosity, what price were you quoted on the '07 model - and how does that price compare to the deals that Yamaha currently has on the (soon to be superceeded) '06 model ?

Not much place to deal i guess I am paying 7200 out th door. There is no 06,s near where i am our i might have picked one of those up

ahh .. ok, over here the run-out deals are pretty good (in Aus$ that is)

a brand new '06 complete with full road registration and insurance + the $500 bonus direct from Yamaha to be spent on goodies (eg. bashplate, rad guards , barkbusters etc ...) out-the-door is $10,600

we're still waiting to see what the '07 will be released at ...

My local dealer (Champion Powersports, Belleville, MI) quoted me $6900 plus tax over the phone..... and I assume also plus shameless fees for paper and installing the front wheel. Oct-Nov delivery timeframe...or in other words, first ride in spring '07.

What's interesting is that I still find new, left over 2005 WR450's in my area....just sat on one at Nicholson's in Ann Arbor....I was there looking at an '06 YZ with one eye and a WR with the other so that I might assemble an image of an '07 WR. An illness for sure.

I was there trying look at an '06 YZ with one eye and a WR with the other so that I might assemble an image of an '07 WR. An illness for sure.

:thumbsup: And then it goes and looks totally different to what I imagined it to be like!!!

hay fallsalot try hondaeast of toledo youll get a better price

Called ToledoEast....no '07 pricing yet.

The article makes you want to wait for 2007 model. Currently on my short list is a WR450 or a KTM EXC 400 or 450.

:thumbsup: