Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bumblebee

06 Radiator guards

28 posts in this topic

where can i get some?????????? please help. i need to find somewhere they are in stock

Did you check the TT store? Just becuase something isn't listed doesn't mean they can't get it. The best is usually to call them, they're pretty nice too!

The devols are a little on the large and abnoxious side....but serve their purpose very well.

I had the older version WC braces and they bent just as bad as my radiators! :thumbsup:

no one makes a normal radiator brace for the 06. and the cage looks like it weighs about 3 pounds. and i dont want anything blocking up the front of my rad

and i dont want anything blocking up the front of my rad

there is no blockage with the WC's

drd2.jpg

Those look as worthless as the old style.....have you seen the devols?

You could ride through Baghdad during an air strike and not harm your rads! Get the snow shovel (I mean skid plate ) and you have more armor than most our troops. :thumbsup:

On the devols?

I wouldn't put Devols on if you bought them for me. Like you said, they belong on a tank, not an MX bike. I was talking about the WC cages.

Hey, did you get your suspension dialed in?

I made the changes, but all the tracks around here closed this weekend.. Apparently it was too hot for all those pu$$ies to ride. It was 100 degrees (85% humidity)....bastards!

Gotta wait til next weekend. I'll let you know what I think (even if you dont care :thumbsup: ) My setting were fairly close, so.....

It would be cool if they had the braces built in as well.

WC needs to can their engineers (or hire some). There is very little support.....waste of money :thumbsup: , IMO