HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Recruiter

So, I bought the 03 WR450

3 posts in this topic

And love it thus far. I swear the provious owner rode it in a field, took a nose dive, broke something on himself, and let it sit, then traded it some years later. I don't think it has ever been washed. The dealer put an AWFUL mirror on it, but other than that no worries thus far. I rode around for a few hours today.

Now, I am wondering what speedo/GPS set-up to get. This only has a stock trip meter. Knowing what my speed is might be nice.

Anything else I need to do to it?

Katie

Recruiter

Welcome to the blue side. :thumbsup:

Read some threads about the Trailtech computers. The new model, Vapor, looks like a alot of features for less than $100. Lots of info about GPS 's on the Dual Sport forum.

I have an ICO dualsport VRL. Not quite as high tech as the Trailtech bet bulletprooof and has all of the functionallity. Odometer is adjustable by hundreths of a mile if you ride enduros.