Anyone lower the radiators on an 03-05?

I've been asking the same thing, for my 2004 Yz450f.

PWR makes a "Low-boy" radiator that I think lowers about 27mm, for the 2005 model. I sent PWR an e-mail asking if the "Low-Boy" will fit the 2004 model; and they replied that yes it will fit.

I haven't heard from anyone who has actually used it yet...so the jury's out as far as me laying out the money for it.

Don

I've been asking the same thing, for my 2004 Yz450f.

PWR makes a "Low-boy" radiator that I think lowers about 27mm, for the 2005 model. I sent PWR an e-mail asking if the "Low-Boy" will fit the 2004 model; and they replied that yes it will fit.

I haven't heard from anyone who has actually used it yet...so the jury's out as far as me laying out the money for it.

Don

Are you refering to PWR in Australia?

If so, I found them great to deal with. It was a few years ago now, but i purchased a front mount intercooler from the back in about 2000. Paul Weel (the owner) has a lot to do with motorsport here in OZ.

Great line up of product too.

here is a thread on the 250F Rad Lowering. Lowering Radiators

MXA did it last year on their 05 YZ450 and said it made a noticable difference. Team Yamaha did it on their bikes in 05 and I am told even on the 2006 team bikes.

This is for the 06.....we are looking for a kit that will allow the 03-05 radiators to be lowered....I have read that Team Yami did it and others but I can not find anyone that has a kit for the 03 -05 YZF

that thread was for "review" or comparision purposes only. There is no "kit" for the 03-05. Just the PWR low boy radiators.

that is what my findings are to............no lowering kit. Just $449.00 radiators that are lower....damn.