Look what this SOB did to this 426!

weird

Get a Rope!

Or somebody shoot 'em and drown 'em.

Dirty

what a POS.......... :thumbsup:

That was a dip shit thing to say bc a lot of people still ride 426's :thumbsup:

No it wasn't cause the 426 is a piece of crap. Hell I would take a CRF450 over a 426.

No it wasn't cause the 426 is a piece of crap. Hell I would take a CRF450 over a 426.

How is a 426 a "piece of crap"? Not every one has enough cash or rich parents to buy them a brand new bike :thumbsup::ride:

How is a 426 a "piece of crap"? Not every one has enough cash or rich parents to buy them a brand new bike :thumbsup::ride:

Uncomfortable and it was heavy. Plus my friends was a piece of shit. His droped a valve.

Uncomfortable and it was heavy. Plus my friends was a piece of shit. His droped a valve.

I will agree with you that it is a heavy bike but it being a POS bc ur friends bike dropped a valve means nothing. Did your friend maintain the bike did he ride it like a dumb ass? Just bc your “friends” bike dropped a valve doesn’t mean all 426’s are a POS. The motors are very similar to ur 2 bikes!

I will agree with you that it is a heavy bike but it being a POS bc ur friends bike dropped a valve means nothing. Did your friend maintain the bike did he ride it like a dumb ass? Just bc your “friends” bike dropped a valve doesn’t mean all 426’s are a POS. The motors are very similar to ur 2 bikes!

A 426 motor is no where near similar to a yz250f or a 2006 yz450f motor.

I love my 426! It's one of the most dependable motors ever built! Sure the 450's are nicer but to say that it a piece of crap is ridiculous. So your buddy didn't maintain his bike and dropped a valve, and then you go on to say that you would rather have a CRF??? Now that's a valve-eater. :thumbsup:

A 426 motor is no where near similar to a yz250f or a 2006 yz450f motor.

How is it not similar they all share a similar head design

How is it not similar they all share a similar head design

Oh head design. See you said motor so I was thinking the whole motor.

He Turned It Into An E V I L Bike. Very Ill-tempered Im Sure...