HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
offthewall

Mix and Match Exhaust

3 posts in this topic

Ok... so one of my less intelligent friends decided to purchase a Pro Circuit T-4 pipe and is looking at buying an FMF PowerBomb header for is 2006 YZF. I wanted to know if they will together or not (considering that the PC is a slip-on)? Thanks.

I had a WB carbon pro and used the stock head pipe on my 05 and have a DMC and use the stock head pipe on my 06 also so it does not fry my tech 10's

Ok... so one of my less intelligent friends decided to purchase a Pro Circuit T-4 pipe and is looking at buying an FMF PowerBomb header for is 2006 YZF. I wanted to know if they will together or not (considering that the PC is a slip-on)? Thanks.

No it will not fit unless you custom modify it somehow, im not sure why you would want to do that. I've never seen anyone try to hook two pipes together. If it works post some pics. Ok sorry but people Pipe=Header and muffler=Silencer!!!!