Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chrisboyd

Looking for XR 600 or 650 Los Angeles

5 posts in this topic

I'm looking to buy a used XR600 or 650 for under $2500 in the Los Angeles area. Anybody have one?

Cycle trader dude, bought my last 3 bikes in the trader, all were great deals. And its the buyers season during the summer...deals are even better when everyone wants jet ski's and boats.

Id also try Ebay, I see them on there go fo about 1600.00 to 2 grand all the tiime really clean low hour bikes too! If you want an XR600, and you want to ride it on the street, in Cali you may no longer make it thru the plating process if you buy one thats not allready plated. Id buy one not yet plated because it will haver like 20 hours on it. Then find a DVM where the clerk is baked (stoned) and just walk in like you own the place and git it plated!! :ride:

looking to buy a used XR600 or 650 for under $2500

650 'R' or 'L' model?

EDIT - He PM'd me so I'd let ya'll know he's thinking of an L model or something street registered.

Chris, maybe try craigslist

Id also try Ebay, I see them on there go fo about 1600.00 to 2 grand all the tiime really clean low hour bikes too! If you want an XR600, and you want to ride it on the street, in Cali you may no longer make it thru the plating process if you buy one thats not allready plated. Id buy one not yet plated because it will haver like 20 hours on it. Then find a DVM where the clerk is baked (stoned) and just walk in like you own the place and git it plated!! :ride:

I don't understand how a Veterinarian is going to help you.