HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
newblood

I may have found a good deal????

12 posts in this topic

2000 was the first year for the 426. In 01 they went to the titanium valves.

I don't follow the quad market, but are you since you listed as a YZF 400, do you possibly mean the quad? If that is the case, I can't tell you anything about good deal or not or even what the typical engine is.

not a good deal.. around here you can et a 03 yz450 for that.. for that matter you would prolly be better off buyin that yr crf 450..just my opinion.. also if you have not ridden a big bore before you may very seriously want to get a 250f instead

not a good deal.. around here you can et a 03 yz450 for that.. for that matter you would prolly be better off buyin that yr crf 450..just my opinion.. also if you have not ridden a big bore before you may very seriously want to get a 250f instead

Thanks for the advise. I am a total noooooob when it comes to dirtbikes, but I gotta start somewhere. :ride:

If you can get an '03 YZ450 for 1800$ you should crate all of them up and bring them here. You can get 4500$ CDN a piece here.

the 03 450's here are going for about $3k...maybe I should find someone in NY to ship me one.

What are you smoking Dooweb2? There are no yz450f's for $1800 in ny unless theyre beat/in pieces. I looked hard to find a bike for me before I bought my bike for $2000 and that was a good deal. Really though, let me know what your smoking, I should probably get some. :ride:

Wow!

I should have driven to NY. I just picked up an '01 426 for $1800 and that's a very good deal here in the heartland.

The owner don't even know his bike is a 426 and not a 400...hmm.

thats exactly what i thought!