Rate your exhaust!

I have a Wileyco stainless slip on my 2006 XRL and I snagged it on ebay brand new for only $100.00. I rate it a 8 overall. The sound is great not to loud for my quite neighborhood but loud enough for me to enjoy! Heres a pic!

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e388/kelleyseiler/MODS%20to%202006%20XR650/Wileycosideview.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e388/kelleyseiler/MODS%20to%202006%20XR650/Wileycoinside.jpg

Remember if it fits a XR600 it will fit a XR650L

Home Shop Online BMW Motorcycle Sales Triumph Motorcycle Sales New & Demo Specials Used Motorcycles Contact Us Search CALmoto

SEE ALL Wileyco high performance exhaust systems

Wileyco Honda X-R-R 600 Muffler plus adapter OVAL Stainless Steel w/USFS

Even from low RPMs you can appreciate the difference between a stock exhaust system and a Wileyco. The difference will be obvious from the sound, the strong low and mid range torque gains, and the Wileyco lifetime guarantee.

Wileyco silencers are supplied with assembly kits, complete with everything you need. Thanks to the quick assembly system, installing the silencers and dismantling them is easy.

Choose USFS (United States Forest Service) approved versions for street-legal use and compliance with noise level regulations.

Non-USFS-approved versions are for off-road and racing/track use only

$415.25

©2006 calmoto.com

California BMW Triumph Motorcycles

2490 Old Middlefield Way

Mountain View, California 94043

Telephone 650.966.1183 | Fax 650.966.8340

Website Maintenance Service by Collaborint

WB ESERIES AAAAAAAA+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ :ride::ride::p:ride::banana::p:ride:

XRs only stainless full system. Its built to last sounds great and they can hear me comming.

Since everyone else got the great deals on the Wileyco's off eBay before I had a chance, I ended up getting an FMF Q on closeout from Dennis Kirk for $200. I put it on with the rest of Dave's Mods so not sure about it's power characteristics but it's very well made and mounted easily. It's just barely louder than stock but sounds much better and is lighter. Looks great.

Since everyone else got the great deals on the Wileyco's off eBay before I had a chance, I ended up getting an FMF Q on closeout from Dennis Kirk for $200. I put it on with the rest of Dave's Mods so not sure about it's power characteristics but it's very well made and mounted easily. It's just barely louder than stock but sounds much better and is lighter. Looks great.

I'm running a FMF Q2, apart from premature Decal failure, it's great. :ride:

Fit and Quality are great.

XRs only full stainless system with quiet core insert (inserted in my workbench drawer :ride: sounds much better sans the insert), and a combination of daves carb mods and dyno jet stage one jet and needle. Have not put it on a dyno, buts it sure does feel stronger!

White Bros E-series rocks and the Edelbrock carb is not bad either and a whole lot cheaper. The power difference is not that much and for $400 difference I will live with that difference! :ride:

Running Evox Big Gun here. Looks and runs well w/ it - kinda raspy at throttle back-off though.

I have a Bills Pipes Thunder Series. I love it. Great quality and sound. XRR.