HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MXR212

Please Help!! Stock 06 Pro Taper Bars

15 posts in this topic

I know it's hard to believe but I am a big fan of the stock 06 OEM bar bend. If anyone has a stock set of bar's they would like to sell, I would be very interested in purchasing them from you.

Thanks Mike.

Same here man, I really love the feel of them. Yamaha -Motor has them in the accessories, go their and get the item #, go to your dealer, and order them. That's really the only other thing I can think of. Im not sure which bend they are though...all I see is Chad Reed, Doug Henry, and Hawkins. Maybe they don't sell them after all?

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/products/modelscitemdetail/5/209/1218/5372/2006/1/2929/0/1/detail.aspx

I know it's hard to believe but I am a big fan of the stock 06 OEM bar bend. If anyone has a stock set of bar's they would like to sell, I would be very interested in purchasing them from you.

Thanks Mike.

Sent you a p.m.

I have a pair of stock bar's as well/brand new as I put CR high on mine. If you still need a set let me know.

There seem to be a number of people who don't share your fondness for that bar. Actually, I like the bend on my '03, but it's too low for me on the '06, and certainly for my son, who's about 4" taller than me.

Wow, Awesome help from everyone. I PMed everybody. I am just waiting on some response's.

Thank You! Mike.

Man those bars sucked. I bent mine.

Looks like you bent more than you bars if that's your bike in your AVATAR. :ride:

I have a pair of stock bar's as well/brand new as I put CR high on mine. If you still need a set let me know.
I put the same bar on my 06. Wow. Perfect!