HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jetin

morocco

6 posts in this topic

Sweet. I just saw a film called "The Hills Have Eyes" that was supposed to the set in the southwest US desert, but it was actually shot in Morocco. Morocco looks like it has some great desert riding, and very barren. I'm gonna start saving right now.

That looks like an incredible tour.

If my math is correct the 10 day ride comes out to nearly $3000 US dollars. That’s a heckuva deal considering a cursory search on the internet for package deals came to around $800-$1000 for a 3 day ride here in the states. Of course it'll cost a fair deal to get yourself to Morocco in the first place but damn.....it's Morocco! Sweet ride with the mountains and desert combo.....

Yes 10 days are right, I almost lost a day on the big sand dunes. I had to high speed and could not stop at the top. I landed on the other side on my head. Thats wat I have been told. I don`t remember it myself.