what oil lines go wear?

In that case....

it's not a Yamaha YZF, or,

the engine is in backward, or,

you're sitting on it backward, or,

the engine is in upside down, or,

you're too intoxicated to determine right from left.

dood that even made me laph. oops. yeah i said the wrong side. the stuff is on the right side. teh right oil line is the one i have at the bottom of the tank right now. does that sound right?

hey do you know any thing about computer spray. like if you breath it in. i reserched it and cantfind no info on if it kills or no.
It's probably CFC or HCFC or something like that. It really fries brain cells, hence your buzz (and more than likely why you can't tell which side your filter is on). I'd say it's not very good for you.... A friend of mine actually died from a similar activity many years ago.

You should be OK though. :ride:

It's probably CFC or HCFC or something like that. It really fries brain cells, hence your buzz (and more than likely why you can't tell which side your filter is on). I'd say it's not very good for you.... A friend of mine actually died from a similar activity many years ago.

You should be OK though. :ride:

well that stuff is scarry. i meen its not even worth it. i dont see how it can make your voice deeper. even if it did mine is already sooper deep. and the high is like beeing drunk for a whole 30 seconds. and i read that a kid did it and 3 days lator he died so im a little freekd about it

no more that. i hope :ride:

Your a ****ing idiot. End of story.

Your a ****ing idiot. End of story.

hey barch88. your avaitor girl is freakn HOT!!!!!! :ride:

getdrunk--i havent heard about it killing anyone but from what i heard you can pass out.

well that stuff is scarry. i meen its not even worth it. i dont see how it can make your voice deeper. even if it did mine is already sooper deep. and the high is like beeing drunk for a whole 30 seconds. and i read that a kid did it and 3 days lator he died so im a little freekd about it

no more that. i hope :ride:

I heard that it will improve your grammar and spelling!Wonder if it comes in a 55gal size?You are going to need a LOT! :ride:

ok well does this sound right? the oil gets sucked in to the motor on the right side and is pushed out of the motor on the left side and on top of motor. right?