OTD pricing

IM getting tired of calling dealers!All they will tell me is that the 2007 yzf 450 has went up 200 bucks this year.I can get another honda for 5899,why cant i find a yamaha for this price or close.If anyone knows of a dealer that you have had a good experience buying from and got a fair price please post them.I want a yamaha this year,but i WILL not pay retail for one.Thank you for your time.

Hey thanks alot.I checked out the dealership you listed and it is definately worth the drive!I'm going to give them a call and see if they will ship one to me.

Try Altus Motorsports. They might not be that far from you dependin on where you are in Kansas. They were very easy and pleasant to deal with.

www.altusmotorsports.com

Swanny

I will be giving Altus a call thursday.The closer the better.Have you did business with them before?If they can come close to abernathys i will have to give them my business!Thanks for the post.I cant believe that more people dont start these up with new models coming out.

I will be giving Altus a call thursday.The closer the better.Have you did business with them before?If they can come close to abernathys i will have to give them my business!Thanks for the post.I cant believe that more people dont start these up with new models coming out.

I bought my '06 YZ450F from them with no issues. They were really nice and professional. Plus if you are out of state they don't charge you sales tax which really helps bring the cost down.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Swanny

Try Procycle in Springfield, Mo. Great out the door prices on new bikes. But stay away from the service department:-) For service and they might be able to match prices, ry Surdyke Yamaha in Marionville , Mo. Surdyke is a great place to do business....

www.rockriverpowersports.com

They ship and when I bought from them, they had the lowest prices in the country.

Give Mike a call and tell him some guy on TT told you to ask for him.

As a matter of fact, Rock River Powersports just listed a YZ450f for $5595 and a YZ250f limited for $4995 on ebay...

They'll give you those prices without bidding if you email them or call them...

Seriously, they are great to deal with. Shipping is like $200.

yz450f

YZ250f

OTD sports in So cal. has 06 450's for 5699 and yellow for 5999 OTD. Thats a screamin deal for CA for anyone still waiting. I got my SE last month for 6299 and was stoked, ...at the time.

http://www.labikebargains.com/