How Are the 06s holding Up?

Just like usual, I havn't heard of any problems. The Honda forums are up a ways on the page. :ride:

50 hours so far and no problems! :ride:

Im guessing around 20 hours, give or take a hour on mine. Im just about to check the valves for the first time this weekend, but everything is running fine and seeks okay! :ride:

Im guessing around 20 hours, give or take a hour on mine.

Stop guessing and hit the local Sears and get an hour meter..

:ride:

does the 06's still have the oil in the frame like the older 450's and 426's??

I want an 06 soooo bad just because they came back with the 5 speed and aluminium frame I am gonna save my money and sell my 426 and get one or I might just keep my 426 its so cool I love it and to any one who doesn't know how much power these 450's have I weigh 280 and my 426 scares the crap out of me when I twist the throttle

Stop guessing and hit the local Sears and get an hour meter..

:ride:

Well, when Im at the track I ride for about 4-5 Hours. I been to the track 3 times with my bike so far, and I rode some trails for 5 hours.

How much do the hour meters run at Sears? Also, do they have the RPM reading on them, because I played with my idle screw and Im not sure if it's too high or too low. Is it something like this?

07124175000-tv.jpg

Is it something like this?

07124175000-tv.jpg

Yessiree. But I got a briggs and stratton one for $15 at the local lawn mower place.

Alright, Ill pick one up. Does it show the RPM or no? Im going to try and find one that shows the RPM too, I know Yamaha makes one, but I want to find one in town.