Where to mount trailtech sensor with 320 rotors

Any suggestions? When you put the 320s on, the caliper no longer covers the disc bolts. Just wondering if anyone had any luck with a sensor mount position.

I have the EBC kit.

While I was figuring out what to do about my stock speedo not working with my supermoto hubs, I used a bicycle computer. A magnet attaches to a spoke and I mounted the sensor to the brake line where it passed on the inside of the lower fork protector just past the edge of the 17 x 3.50 rim edge near the spoke magnet. It worked flawlessly for 4 months until I got the Vapor. Perhaps you can mount the TrailTech sensor to the caliper(or someplace else) close enough to pick up a spoke-mounted magnet (you can get one from a bike store for a couple of bucks).

Or call TrailTech for ideas?

I also have the ebc kit

i will post pictures tomorow after work

Nitronaf,

Did your EBC kit not come with bolts to mount the caliper? I am annoyed that I have to go find some bolts at HD just to mount em up.

06WR450FSM,

Does the vapor mount the same way (with a magnet)?

Thanks guys!

Mounted mine on the adapter. Came around the front and bottom of the front fork and up. Works well but very hard to get a photo as its tucked away.

Nitronaf,

Did your EBC kit not come with bolts to mount the caliper? I am annoyed that I have to go find some bolts at HD just to mount em up.

06WR450FSM,

Does the vapor mount the same way (with a magnet)?

Thanks guys!

The Vapor uses the usual magnetic rotor bolt, but will probably pick up any other location with a strong neodynium magnet that is mounted close enough to the sensor.