New XR600R

Nice gaucho :thumbsup:

If you see the below bike out at Cidro or at the end of Southern, that is me.

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/garage.php?do=viewvehicle&vid=4751

Dude! Yoo mean Cedro as in Cedro peak? Or Southern as in Rio Rancho? I live in the East Mountains, up off South 14, put on a rain suit and meet me at the Owl Cafe this Wednesday noght for bike night!!

Ill be i on the Supermoto XR6R

Yeah, I live in Edgewood. We mostly trail bash at Cedro or Southern on Saturday mornings. I will swing by the Owl cafe. I would love to check out your bike.

Sounds like fun! Id like to tag along when I get my Desert XR restored...that thing is going to be a friggin blast!

Yeah, I live in Edgewood. We mostly trail bash at Cedro or Southern on Saturday mornings. I will swing by the Owl cafe. I would love to check out your bike.

Ill be there, luckily I wont be back to Lost Alamos until Thursday so I wont miss bike night this week. PM me if you are going to go for sure

I finally checked out that baja xr600r, that thing looks very fast. It would probably smoke mine. Nice meeting you at the Owl cafe by the way.

I finally checked out that baja xr600r, that thing looks very fast. It would probably smoke mine. Nice meeting you at the Owl cafe by the way.

You too! I hope to get together with you guys for some of those trail bashes when I get the Desertdoggi all done. I'm going to have to restrain myself on this project as I want to basically leave it as is except for maintainence, any repair needed and a good re-finishing!

Nice to meet you too!

Sniper X