Powernow And Powernow Plus

Is Powernow And Powernow Plus Systems Worth Getting And Do You Need To Re Jet The Bike For Those Products,any Input Is Geat

You dont need to rejet for the power now. It does help with low end and starting, dont know about the power now plus. You can make the power now for cheap. Look it up in the archives for measurements.

Someone on here said its not worth the 100 bucks unless you already have your engine upgraded to the max. Id put the money into other things like a boyesen water pump or big bore kit(not that the 450 needs it).

I had it on my 450 and now on my 250, its ok. I really cant tell if it does as advertised but I will say...compared to my friends YZF's my bike has always been the easiest to start. Put the $100 into suspension mods.

I had it on my 450 and now on my 250, its ok. I really cant tell if it does as advertised but I will say...compared to my friends YZF's my bike has always been the easiest to start. Put the $100 into suspension mods.

Whats happening Ron..you must be healed up now..... :ride:

Power now works ok...it is not a major change power wise but throttle is crisper and seems to help with starting...JD Jet kit is a bigger bang for the buck.....in my opinion

Powernow did not affect my jetting

On my 05 I had the carb and the head done and used the powernows in front and back, with the White brothers carbon pro stock head pipe the bike actually had too much low RPM snap so I put the stock head pipe on to soften the bottom end response.

It was killer though I'm 240 and on that bike you could come out of the gate in second and immediately shift to third then 4th and the bike would not bog at all. My final gearing was 13/49 instead of 14/51 one tooth lower.

I have the powernows on the 06 but the motor is stock and it seems to be perfect, it is a little softer off the bottom so it does not wheelie everywhere when you open the throttle.