HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jcburni

Buying 2003 wr 450 hopefully

4 posts in this topic

I'm writing from Vancouver Canada. I'm wondering if $5900 Canadian is to much for a 2003 wr 450. The bike hasn't been ridden very much but does have a lot of scratches in the plastic. It still has original tires and sprockets in excellant shape and the paint is barely worn on the frame. It just seems like 5900 is too much. I offered 5200 and he said no. Should I walk away and be patient or should I pay the 5900?

:ride:

I'm also wondering how much of a pain in the butt would it be for me to import a bike into Canada from the USA.??

Thanks for any help :ride:

Sounds like a lot, I'd hold out for an 04 or 05 unless you can get that one down to 5Kish. I've heard of quite a few people buying in Washington and Oregon lately. Even after taxes and duty it seem to be a pretty good deal. The dollar is pretty high right now compared to US$.

i am from canada too and i ve paid 3800$ for mine. Bike seems brand new, but i have lot's of problems with it. IT doesnt run well and nothing fix it as usual on every WR i've had. It seems a personnal afair between WR's and i though, i've heard they're strong bike! Each time i buy a wr i have to sell it 1 month later.