HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thumpmeister

Check out this trick little ride...

24 posts in this topic

Yep, get her a cb radio, airconditioning, and highway pegs and you'll be all set......er wait, might as well just get a goldwing....

All I have to say is Flippin Sweet!

So, this is what my bike would look like if I had an endless hobby fund........... :ride:

In my opinion it has way too many things attached to it for racing...nice bike for preruning baja. I believe that was the purpose of this bike.

Ever take it off any sweet jumps?

Lucky

needs a plate and signals, otherwise pretty dope

Must be a skinny little dude riding it. Looks like the stock shock spring on there.

Must be a skinny little dude riding it. Looks like the stock shock spring on there.

Am I the only 160lb. guy riding A XR650R AND XR650L :ride::ride:

Ever take it off any sweet jumps?
Hahahahaha....good one. Sweet.

Yeah it is the same Balwins as in the family that races trucks.

Uses it for, like Rudy said, prerunning race courses. Those Lowrance gps 's are common (and super trick) with the car/truck racers.

In my opinion it has way too many things attached to it for racing...nice bike for preruning baja. I believe that was the purpose of this bike.

You must have not see any recent Desert race mounts! They usually have a buttload more stuff on the dash, and a few auxillary tanks too. This is just a PRE runner, doesn't need all the race stuff because it is for a pre run of the course, not alll out flat out balls to the wall full throttle desert race velocities.

You must have not see any recent Desert race mounts! They usually have a buttload more stuff on the dash, and a few auxillary tanks too. This is just a PRE runner, doesn't need all the race stuff because it is for a pre run of the course, not alll out flat out balls to the wall full throttle desert race velocities.

You're telling a guy with the name BAJA RUDY that he hasn't seen any REAL race bikes?? This is BAJA friggin RUDY we're talkin about!!! He was in Dust to Glory for goodness sakes!!! :ride:

I'm still trying to figure out what he's meaning....:ride:

"race mounts....more stuff on the dash" - Less "stuff" is more like it.

BajaRudy must need to get out more...? (jk)

Hey pigryder, 165lb for me. Btw- Have to go riding sometime.

Always ready to ride