HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ronin

YZ graphics for a WR426....

6 posts in this topic

has anyone applied a set of YZ graphics on their WR? if so, how much work was involved to get them to fit well? did the seat cover pose any problems or was it a simple solution to a simple problem?

thanks in advance,

Ronin

The YZ/WR seats are not compatible/interchangable at all.

The radiator shrouds ARE identical, Ripley's Believe or Not...They are!!

Now what to do w/ the rest of the tank graphics? You could screw w/ them and come up w/ something, or just purchase WR graphics/seat cover.

Or go aftermarket tank & SDG /IMS seat, then purchase your YZ graphics...

im sure that N-STYLE have a range of WR graphics to suit the larger tank. Don't mess with YZ stickers, or better still, buy a YZ seat/tank.

[ November 09, 2001: Message edited by: DOC ]

Ronin, The only problem you will have putting on YZ graphics on your sweet WR is the seat cover. If you had the YZ seat on your scoot then you would have no problem at all. The selection of WR graphics is pretty lame, my guess is that manufactures figure that since the WR is a bike for off road use and their owners wouldnt want to put graphics on their bikes. Anyhoo, If you want to I have a WR426 and I will gladly put on new graphics on it and polish it up to a bright luster in trade for any one of your Buell 's. What do you say??? Hello? Hello? :)