HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fastasstoys

all I have too say is DAMM!!!!!!!!!!

11 posts in this topic

The new 2007 yzf 450 are freakin bad assssssss............I love the white special edition..........does anyone know if all the new yamaha 450's are going to come with the wave rotors???????or is it just the special edition??? what a turn around!!!! yamaha's new bike may sway me over to go blue this year......but will have to see......Good Job Yamaha :excuseme::bonk:

I havent even REALLY ridden my '06 yet. They all come with the rotors I think. Next bike I will buy will be when they come out with EFI.

I havent even REALLY ridden my '06 yet. They all come with the rotors I think. Next bike I will buy will be when they come out with EFI.

if you want to lend it to me i could but a couple hours on it for you :excuseme: just cuase i'm such a nice guy :bonk:

the white definatly looks nice, but it gets dirty easy.

I have a white truck for three very specific reasons:

>They really do stay cooler

> The paint lasts longer.

> You can go for months without washing it, and no one can tell from 10 feet away.

You don't leave your bike dirty anyway, right?

The wave rotors come on all the YZ450's

I have a white truck for three very specific reasons:

>They really do stay cooler

> The paint lasts longer.

> You can go for months without washing it, and no one can tell from 10 feet away.

And it is probably the most common color in a car or truck so it is easy to find one.

The white plastic on my XR, a 13 year old dirt bike with 10s of thousands of miles on it, looks 10x better than the blue YZs 3 year old plastic.

The white plastic on my XR, a 13 year old dirt bike with 10s of thousands of miles on it, looks 10x better than the blue YZs 3 year old plastic.

Amen. The last white bike I owned ('92 YZ250) was much easier to keep looking nice than the blue.

awe i think the next bike i will buy will be the white SE, hope fully pick one up in a yr or 2 pretty cheap, and stick the SM setup on it, will look mint.