my pig at 9000ft

I tried to flag you guys down....I live on Soda Springs road and you went by the house twice. I ride that whole area every weekend. How did your big run at that elevation? Just curious on how you set up the jetting. I just got a BRP and still setting it up for the elavation. If I am not mistaken the first photo is actullay the back side of Royal Gorge with Snow mountain in background.

yep ,you got the pics right.we played around on the donner mountain, and got over to boreal ,then turned around and came back down donner.where on soda springs are you?we tried to go soda springs past serine lakes and we go turned around about half way to robinson flat(big ass tree).I have a 175 main, and she runs great to about 6000, then she starts loading up a bit,not too bad,just no 3rd gear roll-on's.we're going to do a train tunnel run in a week or two, so we'll have to swing by.I'll shoot you a P.M............john, .......and she's only a tribute bike :excuseme:

I'm headed up the west side of Moqsuito Pass.

No shit??? :ride: You're kidding me....I thought that's where it was. Dude, that pic I put up was the summit. I ride up the East side all the time, and sometimes back down into Leadville and Birds Eye Gultch. :ride: